Permanent makeup is an ideal proposition for women who want to emphasize their beauty in a natural and harmonious way.
Permanent eyebrow makeup is for people who want to: fill in eyebrow cavities, align eyebrow asymmetry, hide scars on the eyebrow arch, save time when applying everyday makeup. Today's pigmentation methods are very delicate and subtle. The era of marker eyebrows is long gone. Natural permanent reigns.
Permanent lip makeup is intended for people who want to emphasize lip color, even out asymmetry, bring out the contour. Permanent makeup does not enlarge or brighten the lip color. The effect of permanent makeup can be graded - from very delicate, emphasizing natural lip red colors to strong, intense, lipstick lips. It does not perform the lip contour itself.
Permanent eye makeup is intended for people who have enough of everyday painting lines on the eyelid or simply have difficulty drawing it.
Before the procedure, the client fills in the consent, where she places information about her health, expectations and gets acquainted with the post-treatment instructions. I always ask you to take the topic seriously, because it is about your health, and this is priceless.
After completing the form by the client, I choose the shape and discuss with the client her preferences, remembering that permanent makeup should be as natural as possible, so I avoid using too dark colors that could give a caricatured, exaggerated elect. I do not make eyebrows in black. The upper permanent lines are made with black, a cool dye, which is why under the skin it looks like cool graphite in many cases. For pigmentation of the lips I do not recommend using very light shades, because after healing the shade is imperceptible, not very satisfying. Then I outline the shape of the pigmented element and after its acceptance I proceed to the procedure, i.e. microinjection with the use of pigments. We see each other again after about four to six weeks on a corrective visit.
Always. The correction is performed approximately 4-6 weeks after the primary treatment. Only then – when the skin is dermis and completely heals – you can see where the elements must be added to achieve a uniform color and perfect shape. A correction is already included in the price of the first treatment. Eyebrow correction takes place within 4 to 6 weeks at the latest from the first pigmentation. Correction of lips and lines 45-60 days after the first pigmentation. During this period, it is free, compulsory and necessary. It perpetuates, improves the condition and appearance of permanent makeup.
This of course depends on several factors (e.g. the method used), but the average time to make a makeup (eyebrows/eyes/lips) is 2.5 hours.
- Start the preparation at least one week in advance
- Wash your face with only a gentle face gel
- Use moisting preparations/cosmetics
- Do not perform at least one week before the procedure in areas to be subjected to pigmentation, waxing or laser epilation.
- It is forbidden to use medicines and blood thinners on the day of surgery – avoid aspirin, ibuprofen and other NSAIDS, as well as caffeine and alcohol. It is allowed to take calcium and vitamin C. Herbal teas with Melisa are advisable.
Each pigted batch requires another preparatory procedure
- Lips-Important!!In order to avoid cold sores, the prescription of antiviral preparations should be taken by a physician (e.g. Heviran 400 – 2 times a day: 3 days before and 3 days after surgery), also with the second treatment-correction (!). Moisturizing and smoothing the surface of the mouth is a key matter, because the chapped, cracked lips less accept the pigment (!). także przy drugim zabiegu -korekcie (!).Nawilżenie i wygładzenie powierzchni ust jest kluczową sprawą, gdyż spierzchnięte, popękane usta słabiej przyjmują pigment(!).
- Eyebrows– In order to draw the best shape to the natural line of eyebrows hairs it is advisable not to regulate the eyebrows for about 1 month, eyebrow conditioner should be discontinued one month before the intended pigmentation.
- Lines– In case of sensitive and prone to swelling of the eyelids it is worth before the procedure to take (under the tongue) homeopathic capsules with Arnica or aescin (herbal pills with a chestnut seed extract). If the conditioner is used for eyelashes then it is necessary to finish the treatment for one month before pigmentation of the lines.
Proper care of permanent make-up, especially in the first two weeks of its implementation, is essential for its durability and aesthetic effect. At this time, the most intense processes that are not allowed to interfere with improper care are occurring in the skin. It is an invasive procedure and the skin simply needs time to fully regenerate it – it takes about a month, sometimes longer, to return to its full equilibrium state.
In 5 – 10 days after the procedure, the colouring of the make-up pales, up to 50% of the colour of the original, so it should not be disturbed that the colour is quite intense after the procedure, even after making a very delicate makeup. With mandatory correction, the effect of the procedure is strengthened.
By observing the instructions, you will maintain your makeup for a long time in perfect condition.
- Miejsce pigmentowane przemywamy trzy razy dziennie mokrym wacikiem (przegotowana letnia woda), do momentu aż strupek całkowicie się złuszczy.
- Od 3 doby po zabiegu dodatkowo smarujemy 1-2 razy dziennie bardzo cieniutką warstwą maścią ochronną Bepanthen Baby (jeśli jest taka konieczność – pojawia się świąd).
- NIE drapać strupków
- NIE korzystać z sauny, basenu, solarium przez okres 1 miesiąca po zabiegu.
- NIE nakładać kosmetyków kolorowych w miejscu pigmentowanym
- Avoid excessive sweating for 7 days (e.g. intense workouts)
- Nie poddawać się zabiegom mezoterapii i ostrzyknięciom toksyną botulinową w 2-3 tygodniu po zabiegu
- Maintain high hand hygiene, because there is high risk of secondary infection
- Avoid strong solar exposure for 6 weeks and apply creams with high UV filter
- Lubricate lips 3-4 times a day with Alantan/Bepanthen ointment
- Drink through the straw for the first two days to avoid infection
- Avoid staining beverages (coffee, red wine) and spicy foods
- Do not use lipstick, lip gloss during the healing period of your mouth
- Maintain a special oral hygiene
- Gently rinse eyes with boiled water
- If you experience dryness of the eyeknob, you can use Bepanthen ointment on pigmented area
Note! In case of non-observance of the rules of care may occur staining!
- AFTER HEALING
- Do not allow to dry and strong tanning of pigmented area.
- Moistać lips with lipstick
- Avoid aggressive scrubs in the place of permanent makeup
Immediately after the procedure and for the first few days the color of make-up will be much more powerful than the final result, and the final effect is determined by a min. type of skin. After the procedure, local irritation, redness, itching, swelling and even sensation of skin tension may occur. These symptoms usually disappear relatively quickly, usually it lasts up to 48h.
After a few days the skin peeling process begins, up to 10 days after the treatment color loses an intensity of 50% compared to the output color. The final effect can be seen after 28 days. It is not recommended to make permanent makeup a few days before the planned ceremony or special occasion.
It is worth remembering that:
-For the first few days after the procedure, do not make makeup, in a piglet zone;
-The pigted zone should not scratch, rub, nibble or remove the SCUPKS;
-In the place of pigmentation, it is forbidden to use cosmetics with alcohol content, peels;
-A swimming pool, a sauna and a ban on solarium or sunbathing are prohibited immediately after the treatment and during the healing period;
-Until 10-14 days after the procedure avoid prolonged contact with water - keep pigmented area dry;
Each organism is different and responds differently to permanent makeup and the healing process.
Permanent makeup of eyebrows
The skin after the procedure can be reddened, tense. However, there is never a swelling.
Redness descends from 30 minutes to two days in a very sensitive skin.
It can gently smart, pinch, hurt. This is a normal symptom, rather it is not disruptive.
Eyebrows in the next hours will darken and give a feeling of pulling the skin.
On the day of 5-7 the epidermal peeling occurs. The pigment goes unevenally, at some point, there remain unpigmented areas, "holes " in pigmentation.
Once the Scupks have gone completely, it may seem that the pigment has not taken as intensively as you wanted. Don't stress. Eyebrows have a whole 28 days to heal. At this time the pigment is stabilized in the skin, at the beginning of the eyebrows seem too bright, then-as they heal-darken. Then you come to the correction.
On the correction, I complete all the gaps, darken, lengthen, thicken, if necessary.
Permanent Eye Makeup
Eyes very sensitive during the procedure may tear-although not due to pain and the tension of the skin of the eyelids.
The eyes are swell, unfortunately unevenly. Swelling from the eyes descends from 30 minutes to two days. Usually the other day there is no trace of swelling.
Permanent Makeup Lips
The lips after the procedure are swollen-in general, gently, significantly. Unfortunately I have no effect on swelling, it is a peculiarity of the body. Swelling persists from 30 minutes to two days after surgery.
The lips are strained, they can gently hurt. In the days of 3-7, the skin of the mouth is exfoliating. It looks more or less as if they were very dry. This is not very noticeable, because throughout the period of healing of the lips, lubricated them with a dedicated ointment. As with eyebrows-the pigment stabilizes the whole month. On the correction, you can darken the lips, align the color.
Both the equipment and the materials on which I work have the appropriate approvals and certificates. The procedure itself takes place in sterile conditions, I use only disposable needles.
It is known that pain perception is a very individual matter. Permanent make-up involves putting the dye deep into the skin, which can cause pain. In order to minimize discomfort in the form of pain, I use painkilling oinment, so even the most sensitive clients are able to survive the treatment.
Not. The durability of permanent make-up, with proper care, ranges from 6 months to 3 years. It is usually recommended to perform a supplementary correction after a year, because the color with time pales. It should also be remembered that each skin is different and the durability of the dye is an individual trait and is not entirely predictable. It is not dependent on the customer or the executing procedure. The correction after about a year relates mainly to the makeup of permanent eyebrows, because the pigment in other parts persists longer, for example. Lips after a year are clearly coloured and do not require correction. The eyebrows are located in the T-zone, which results in faster rinsing of the dye.
The maintenance of pigment in the skin depends on many factors:
-The treatment area (eyebrows remain the shortest)
-The type of skin (on oily skin, the dye is washed out faster
-Proper care and moisturation
-Color made make-up (bright colors rinse faster)
-Exposure to UV radiation (tanning, tanning, etc.)
-A technique for the implementation of permanent makeup
For example, the shade lasts longer due to the high density of the pigment.
Make-up can be removed with a suitable laser and / or REMOVER PML. Improving makeup after another linergist is at stake, only before proceeding to such a procedure invite my client for a professional consultation, during which we will discuss the possibility of change and its possible cost.
Remember that the price of permanent make-up includes not only the time required, but also professional equipment, the highest quality dyes, expensive training and certificates. And that's all in order to offer you the highest quality service.
- Diabetes Mellitus (if it is stabilized you can perform the procedure)
- Fresh Tan
- Cancer – during chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders – haemophilia, thrombocytopenia
- Taking medicines – steroid, antibiotics
- Taking blood thinners
- Taking medicines such as coumarin, heparin or high doses of aspirin
- Bacterial, viral, fungal infections
- Skin disorders at the site of pigmentation (psoriasis)
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Tendency to Keloids
- Haemophilia, anemia
- Multi-factor allergies
- Use of Roacutane or other retinol derivatives (isotretinoids)
- Infectious diseases (jaundice, AIDS)
- Hepatitis B
- Hypersensitivity to the pigments used in the treatment
- Plastic Surgery of the pigment site, if the treatment has not passed 6 months
- Active Cold sores
- Eye surgery (at least 2 -3 months before makeup)
- Eye disease
- Conjunctiva Disease
- Retinal detachment
- Extended Eyelashes
- Cold Sores
- Dental treatments and treatment planned in one week apart
- Inflammation of the mouth
- The stigma in the lip-red border