TO PREPARAT USUWAJĄCY/ROZJAŚNIAJĄCY PIGMENT ZE SKÓRY W ZAKRESIE MAKIJAŻU PERMANENTNEGO
I TATUAŻU. JEST SZCZEGÓŁOWO DOPRACOWANY I JEGO FORMUŁA JEST NIEPOWTARZALNA.
Remover PML is:
A product that removes unwanted pigment or tattoo without damaging the skin!
- 100% effective!
- 100% safe!
- 100% reduces scars!
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
- Stosowanie preparatu pozabiegowego AFTER REMOVER PML
- Treat the treated area with extreme caution
- Maintain high hand hygiene as there is a high risk of secondary infection
- Do not rinse pigmented areas with water, soap and exfoliating agents for min. 10 days
- Unikać silnej ekspozycji słonecznej przez 6 tygodni i stosować kremy z wysokim filtrem UV;
- Do not use the solarium for 6 weeks
- Do not use the sauna or swimming pool for a minimum of 3 weeks
- Avoid mechanical peeling off the scabs
- Avoid hot drinks, spicy foods and alcohol
- Take liquids through a straw in the first days after the procedure (lip makeup)
- Do not use lipsticks, lip glosses for the period of healing (lip makeup)
- Maintain special oral hygiene (lip makeup)
- Nie poddawać się zabiegom mezoterapii i ostrzyknięciom toksyną botulinową w 2-3 tygodniu po zabiegu;
- Do not undergo chemical and mechanical peeling for a period of 8 weeks after the procedure
- Do not apply makeup or any cosmetics to the post-operative area
- It is not recommended to do strength exercises, fitness etc. For the entire period of exfoliation of the skin for 7-10 days.
- It is recommended to take a large amount of mineral water for good skin hydration.
ATTENTION!!! Follow the post-treatment recommendations strictly. Scabs or peeling epidermis must not be removed mechanically.
ATTENTION!!! Persistence of inflammatory reactions for more than one week or the occurrence of any adverse reactions should be reported immediately.
- Diabetes Mellitus (if it is stabilized you can perform the procedure)
- Fresh Tan
- Cancer – during chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders – haemophilia, thrombocytopenia
- Taking medicines – steroid, antibiotics
- Taking blood thinners
- Taking medicines such as coumarin, heparin or high doses of aspirin
- Bacterial, viral, fungal infections
- Skin disorders at the site of pigmentation (psoriasis)
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Tendency to Keloids
- Haemophilia, anemia
- Multi-factor allergies
- Infectious diseases (jaundice, AIDS)
- Hepatitis B
- Hypersensitivity to the pigments used in the treatment
- Plastic Surgery of the pigment site, if the treatment has not passed 6 months
- Active Cold sores
- Eye surgery (at least 2 -3 months before makeup)
- Eye disease
- Conjunctiva Disease
- Retinal detachment
- Extended Eyelashes
- Cold Sores
- Dental treatments and treatment planned in one week apart
- Inflammation of the mouth
- The stigma in the lip-red border
- Stosowanie odżywek przyśpieszających wzrost rzęs/brwi