Making a record of the procedure means full acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below
Entries are possible by phone contact, SMS, email or facebook/Instagram.
Before writing, please visit my website www.martawojtowicz.pl and check the contraindications for the procedure, the recommendations of the treatment and the location of the studio.
- Making a record of the procedure means full acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below
- Entries are possible by phone contact, SMS, email or facebook/Instagram.
- Before writing, please visit my website www.martawojtowicz.pland check the contraindications for the procedure, the recommendations of the treatment and the location of the studio.
- People under 18 years of age are obliged to arrive at the appointment and to correct the legal guardian who agrees to the procedure.
- When writing, please provide information:
- Czy posiada Pani przeciwwskazania do zabiegu? Lista przeciwwskazań jest umieszczona na www.martawojtowicz.pl, w przypadku wątpliwości proszę dopytać o szczegóły
- Do you have a trace of permanent makeup? Will this be the first time?
- Data needed for reservation (first name, surname, telephone number)
- Once the reservation is made, I will immediately send the data for payment of the deposit for the treatment
- The down payment should be made within two days of signing up (48h). If the Client fails to do so, the reservation is automatically canceled and the previously booked date becomes available to other Clients. If the procedure takes place, its price is reduced by the value of the deposit. IMPORTANT! Before you pay the deposit, please make sure that there are no contraindications to the treatment
- Deposit can be settled by bank transfer to your account:
Silueta Wójtowicz Marta,
Cybernetyki 7c/45 02-677 Warszawa
Bank account: 94 2030 0045 1110 0000 0245 2610
- Payment for the treatment is divided into two phases:
- the first stage is a down payment with a TRANSFER (PLN 200 permanent makeup, PLN 60 eyelash lift, PLN 70 occasional makeup, PLN 70 remover)
- Second stage is the rest of the amount payable on the day of treatment
- Information on how to prepare for the procedure can be found on the website www.martawojtowicz.pl
- If the client does not show up for the treatment without canceling the visit, the down payment is lost.
- If the procedure is cancelled less than 24 hours before it starts or is delayed for more than 20 minutes due to a random event (m.in. Accident, sudden illness), you should set a further date for your visit, which will not result in loss of your paid Pre-deposit.
- The second cancellation of the treatment less than 24 hours before the start or a delay of more than 20 minutes for the scheduled procedure (under the same circumstances) may result in failure to make further bookings for the customer.
- In other cases, the deposit is non-refundable, unless the customer proves that the cancellation or delay is the result of a very unfortunate event.
- In the event that the client has a thought and wishes to give up during the meeting, or if there are contraindications to the procedure to be given during the recording, and in case of doubt ask – the deposit is forfeited.
- If the client is late for the treatment over 20 minutes, I can refuse to perform the treatment on that day, if I have more clients registered and the down payment will not be refunded.
- If the client has an agreed correction within 50 days from the date of the make-up treatment and does not come / cancel it, it is considered to have taken place
and the next agreed correction is already payable - the exact price of the service in this situation is determined by the linergist during visits. Each 1 month of delay is an additional fee of PLN 100.
- If the client is from abroad and cannot make an adjustment within 50 days of the date of the first treatment, it is possible to prolong the contractual period to 3 months after the first pigmentation, but it is necessary to report the fact of being abroad LINERGIST, which Information in the system and only on that basis the correction period is longer. If the client does not report within 3 months from the day of the first visit to make a correction, then after that time the correction is already paid. The price is determined by the Linergist during the visit.
- If the client who performed the procedure of permanent makeup of the eyebrows in my office after surgery learns about pregnancy and postpones the correction of makeup for the period after childbirth, and wants to make a correction eg. a year. Then the price of the treatment is 30% of the current price of permanent makeup.
- If the client does not show up without cancellation or cancels it less than 24 hours before - the free meeting will be forfeited and the next correction will be calculated according to the price list (PLN 300).
- If the client is late for pigmentation over 20 minutes, I can refuse to perform the treatment on that day, if I have more clients registered and the new correction date will be calculated according to the price list (PLN 300).
- W przypadku potrzeby korekty z inicjatywy klientki, (gdy miała już bezpłatną obowiązkową korektę) jest ona liczona wg cennika (300 zł).
W przypadku gdyby klientka na własne życzenie zrezygnowała z dopigmentowania musi sobie zdawać sprawę, że zabieg nie jest skończony
i efekt może różnić się od prawidłowo wykonanej pigmentacji po dwóch spotkaniach, ponadto pigment może utrzymywać się w skórze krócej.
- By the procedure The client fills the health questionnaire and agrees to the procedure.
- Any information on disease, medication and health may adversely affect the effect of m.in pigmentation treatment. To the shade of pigment in the skin, acceptance of pigment and durability of permanent makeup.
- Every permanent make-up to be aesthetically pleasing and had the right shade must be refreshed periodically. Depending on the pigmented area, it is recommended to re-pigmentation after approx. 1 – 1.5 years.
- The cost of the refresh is available in the price list on the website.
- It is possible to accelerate the deadline of the visit-within a maximum of several days the client is admitted to pigmentation. The price of the visit is given in the Price List on the website.
- Clients who have ever performed permanent makeup in the area (even not visible) are obliged to notify me of this fact, because it happens that the procedure of permanent makeup should be preceded by a laser Removing traces of the old, and this requires different time and equipment.
- In addition, the client should appear on the consultation or upload high-quality pictures of the face and the pigmented area, so that I can judge whether I take corrective pigmentation and I can aesthetically cover the residue.
- W trakcie pigmentacji opowiadam klientce jak pielęgnować miejsce zabiegowe, wręczam również te informacje na kartce i/lub przesyłam na maila/messangera. Proszę ściśle przestrzegać zaleceń! Efekt końcowy zabiegu makijażu permanentnego różni się w zależności od wieku, typu skóry, ekspozycji na słońce, pielęgnacji skóry, chorób, hormonów itp.
- In the scope of the regulatory scope not covered by the applicable set of provisions of applicable law, in the scope of the Civil Code.
- In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and item 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) of April 27, 2016, we inform:
- Administratorem Państwa danych osobowych, zbieranych podczas rejestracji w naszym gabinecie, odpowiedzialnym za zapewnienie bezpieczeństwa Państwa danych osobowych, jest Silueta Wójtowicz Marta -Marta Wójtowicz Permanent Makeup Artist
adres e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Przetwarzanie Państwa danych osobowych jest niezbędne w celu zrealizowania naszej usługi, a w szczególności: założenia przez Marta Wójtowicz Permanent Makeup Artist karty z historii odbytych zabiegów, wysyłania wiadomości e-mail/SMS z przypomnieniem o wizycie, czy wystawienia rachunku lub faktury. Podstawa prawna zbierania tych danych jest art. 6 ust. 1 pkt. b Ogólnego Rozporządzenia o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r.
- W trakcie rejestracji w naszym gabinecie prosimy o następujące dane osobowe: imię i nazwisko; adres (ulica, numer domu/numer domu
i lokalu, kod pocztowy i miasto); numer telefonu; adres mailowy.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to use the services of our office. If you do not provide data, you will not be able to take advantage of our services.
- You have the right to access the data content and rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object, request to stop processing and transferring data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Office for Data Protection personal).
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- Requests from the Administrator to access your personal data,
- Requests from the Administrator to correct your personal data,
- Requests from the Administrator to delete your personal data,
- Requests from the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data,
- Objecting to the processing of your personal data,
- Transferring your personal data,
- Lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority
- Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. The recipients of the data will only be institutions authorized by law.
- Your data will not be profiled.
- The data controller will not transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
- Your personal data will be stored only for the period of using the services of our clinic and not longer than 5 years from the beginning of the year following the year in which you stopped using our services