The occasional makeup I choose for the event, beauty, character, and preferences of the client. Most often, attach tugs of eyelashes, which emphasize the eye, look natural and are comfortable to wear.
The occasional makeups that I perform:
- EVENING MAKE-UP/
- Prom Makeup
- New Year's Eve makeover
- Makeup of wedding guests
- Wedding Makeup
- Trial Makeup
Runtime: 60-90 min
Please familiarize yourself with the care recommendations before makeup and contraindications for make-up.
- For 2-3 days before makeup, make a suitable peeling face, neck and cleavage
- On the day of make-up, apply moisturizing cream to the face, neck and décolleté, and nourishing lipstick on the lips. Remember that properly prepared and well-cared-for complexion has a huge impact on the durability and final effect of makeup.
- A few days before makeup, care should be taken to adjust the eyebrows and, if necessary, to epilate the mustache. (After the wax depilation, the skin should have time to regenerate.)
- About a week before the occasional makeup, do not use the solarium, invasive treatments and unproven cosmetics.
- On the day of makeup, it is best to wear a blouse with a big neckline, so that it is possible to even the color of the neckline and its illumination, if it is to be also visible.
- Hairstyle at the hairdresser should be made before makeup.
- Redness, swelling, irritation, eyelid/eye damage
- Eye and eyelid disease, m.in. Conjunctivitis, etc.
- Inflammations of facial skin
- Allergies, Allergy to cosmetics
- Any contagious diseases